At CasCom our primary focus is on providing connectivity solutions for industry working in remote locations. And our strong IT background gives us an advantage when developing custom solutions for your specific site requirement. High quality of service and solution reliability is our commitment to our clients, and we strive to insure the requirements of our clients are not only met, but exceeded.
We have dedicated local staff with both field experience and technical knowledge to ensure that your project communications are reliable and worry free. Our technicians are certified in various fields of expertise such as satellite installation, networking products, Window/Linux operating systems, etc.
Our service offering
- VSAT managed satellite link - data, voice, and fax service
- VHF/UHF mobile radio solutions
- Remote weather station monitoring systems
- Asset tracking and work alone monitoring software
- Wireless infrastructure and distribution systems
- IT network and server management/support
- Power protection and backup solutions
- Satellite TV installation and distribution
- IP security camera installation and support
- Mobile satellite phones and GPS devices
We offer 24/7 on call support for our mission critical product deployments. We have automated monitoring tools that tell us the status of our remote sites. If there is an issue we often know before our client does, and our technicians are available on call to support the issue.
Northern based and providing nationwide services
CasCom was founded in 1996 and is owned and operated in Yellowknife. We have been working in some of Canada's harshest environments for over 15 years, so we know what it takes to make your project work anywhere. We are recognized for our reputation towards the quality of our services throughout Canada. We are currently providing services and remote solutions to customers located across all northern territories (Yukon, NWT, Nunavut) and also southern provinces (British Colombia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Maritime provinces).